|Appearance:||Slight Yellow Transparent Liquid||Amine Value(mg KOH/g):||180-205|
|Amine Equivalent(g/mol):||290||Viscosity Mpa.s/25℃:||70-140|
Solvent Free Polyaspartic Polyurea Resin,
NH2850 Polyaspartic Polyurea Resin,
Transparent Polyaspartic Polyurea Resin
FEISPARTIC F2850=NH1720 Solvent Free Polyaspartic Polyurea Resin
|Property||Polyaspartic polyurea||Conventional polyurethane||Spray polyurea|
|Environmental property||Environmental friendly, construction solid content 70%-100%||Poor environmental protection, construction solid content 30%-40%||Good environmental protection, construction content 100%|
|Reaction speed||Curing time adjustive,20min-4h, normally cure in 15-℃||Low reaction speed, request curing temperature above 5-℃, curing time more than 24h in normal temperature||Rapid curing speed, from seconds to tens of seconds|
|Adhesion with substrate||Don’t need primer; the adhesion with carbon steel substrate exceeds 14Mpa, and the bonding with concrete reaches 4.5Mpa.||Need primer, adhesion with carbon steel substrate less than 8MPa, adhesion with concrete is 2.5 Mpa.||Need primer, low adhesion|
|Weather resistance||QUVA test reaches 4000h||QUVA test is 1000h at most||Poor weather resistance, QUVA ＜200h|
|Film thickness||One-time construction film 50μm—1mm||One-time construction film 50μm——100μm||One-time construction film 0.6mm-2mm|
|Mechanical properties||Rigidity hardness 2H,elongation 400%, tensile strength 25MP||Rigidity hardness 2H,elongation 400%, tensile strength 3MPa||Same as aspartic polyurea|
|Construction||Multiple construction methods get rid of the restriction of specified equipment.||Same as aspartic polyurea||Relying on sizeable special equipment|
1. Chemical formula and molecular weight
● Chemical Name: Aspartic Acid, Polyaspartic Polyurea Resin
● CAS No.: 152637-10-0
●FEISPARTIC F2850 is an amino-functional co-reactant for polyisocyanates; it’s the same model as NH2850 XP and could be used for the formulation of high-solids, two-component polyurethane topcoats, and solvent-free coating materials
● FEISPARTIC F2850 could serve as a polyurea coating chain extender or R component. It could also react with –NCO functional HDI trimmer from which a longer gelling time and excellent yellow resistance can be achieved. Longer gelling time can also be obtained when reacting with MDI prepolymer. A hybrid of polyurea and polyurethane can be achieved when FEISPARTIC F2850 is blended with a hydroxyl-functional resin such as acrylic and alkyl resin. FEISPARTIC F2850 offers higher solid content and faster drying time than ordinary polyurethane. It is widely applied in formulating a variety of protective coatings.
● Main Feature
1. Lower viscosity can be a reactive diluent of polyaspartic ester resin coatings.
2. Could be made into environmental coatings with high solid content and low viscosity.
4. Paint film combines rebound resilience, leveling, gloss, and hand feel.
5. Paint film can offer excellent low-temperature flexibility, waterproof and solvent resistance, acid and alkali resistance, etc.
6. We can react with our elastic curing agent to make flexible materials with excellent mechanical properties, of which elongation can reach 400%.
|Appearance||Colorless to light yellow green transparent liquid|
|Amine value(mg KOH/g)||180～205|
|Equivalently hydroxy content(%)||5.86|
|Relative density (25℃)||1.07±0.02|
4. Package and storage
● 200Kgs/Drum, 4Drums/pallets, 80Drums/container or 1Ton/IBC tank.
●FEISPARTIC F2850 resin must be stored in tightly sealed containers to prevent it from contact with moisture. Recommended storage temperatures are 0°-40°C (32°-104°F). The shelf life of FEISPARTIC F520 is 12 months when stored in original closed containers at 77°F (25°C).
5. Feiyang Isocyanate hardener works with FESPARTIC
|Models||Relative Density (25℃)||Viscosity (mpa.s/25℃)||Solid Content %||NCO Content||Type|
|SP-103P||1.01||100-200||60 in BA||3.2-3.6||IPDI Prepolymer|
|GB905A-85||1.05||3000-6000||85 in Xylene||6.6-7.2||IPDI Prepolymer|
|GB925-85||1.05||4000-6000||85 in BA||4.9-5.3||IPDI Prepolymer|
|GB926A-85||1.05||4000-6000||80 in Xylene||4.9-53||IPDI Prepolymer|
Contact Person: Annie Qing
Tel: +86 18307556691